Cancelations / Changes due to COVID-19
Upcoming Meetings being held virtually:
- Manchester Regional Board of Education Meetings have been scheduled to be virtual meetings. Click here for notice.
- July 8, 2020 - 7:30 pm Library Board of Trustees meeting will be held on zoom. Join Zoom Meetinghttps://zoom.us/j/7071353707?pwd=L0VqYWJ3ZjBnV1BwOEpybm5DS21yZz09
Meeting ID: 707 135 3707 Password: 5LchAC
- Due to not receiving the tax rate, the pink bill you received in the mail is the estimated tax bill. If you have a bank that pays your taxes, this is for your information only. Taxes are due on August 1st. You can pay online at northhaledon.com or you can put your payment in the tax payment box on the front of the Municipal Building. You will receive your regular tax bill in the fall.
- Beginning June 22nd the Borough of North Haledon's Pickleball and Tennis Courts will be opening. Please adhere to the guidlines highlighted here. Click here for pickleball. Click here for tennis.
- Due to COVID-19, the hours of the garbage and recycling pickup have changed. Please remember to put your garbage / recycling out the night before in order to make sure your items are collected
- All Borough Public Events have been canceled for the year
- Municipal Building Closed to the public until further notice. Click here for Letter from the Mayor. Click here for important phone numbers.
- American Legion building closed to all programs and meetings. Click here for more info
- NJ Primary Election has been moved from June 2nd to July 7, 2020. Please read notice from County Clerk regarding Elections. Click here
- In light of the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, the State has placed funding for Homestead Credits in reserve to meet emergency and statutorily required obligations. Therefore there will be no 2017 Homestead Credits given on tax bills.