Cancelations / Changes due to COVID-19
Upcoming Meetings being held virtually:
- July 21, 2021 - Mayor and Council meeting will be held virtually. Please register in advance https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PLlwSyvgTJOL6krVVTzCbw
- July 22, 2021 - Planning Board Meeting will be held virtual Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Playground will be reopening. Click here for COVID-19 rules
- Starting May 19, 2021 Programs and meetings will be allowed to meet at the American Legion in groups of 50 and under. Please call 973-427-7793 to schedule.
- Beginning June 22nd the Borough of North Haledon's Pickleball and Tennis Courts will be opening. Please adhere to the guidelines highlighted here. Click here for pickleball. Click here for tennis.
- Due to COVID-19, the hours of the garbage and recycling pickup have changed. Please remember to put your garbage / recycling out the night before in order to make sure your items are collected
- Municipal Building Closed to the public until further notice. Click here for Letter from the Mayor. Click here for important phone numbers.