Cancelations / Changes due to COVID-19
Upcoming Meetings being held virtually:
Manchester Regional Board of Education Meetings have been scheduled to be virtual meetings. Click here for notice.
- October 21, 2020 - Mayor and Council meeting will be held virtually . Check back for instructions how to join
- November 3, 2020 - General Election. Click here for updated voting instructions Click here for sample ballot
- Have questions on voting? Need to register to vote? Want to track your ballot? Visit the NJ elections page. https://nj.gov/state/elections/vote.shtml
- Beginning June 22nd the Borough of North Haledon's Pickleball and Tennis Courts will be opening. Please adhere to the guidelines highlighted here. Click here for pickleball. Click here for tennis.
- Due to COVID-19, the hours of the garbage and recycling pickup have changed. Please remember to put your garbage / recycling out the night before in order to make sure your items are collected
- All Borough Public Events have been canceled for the year
- Municipal Building Closed to the public until further notice. Click here for Letter from the Mayor. Click here for important phone numbers.
- American Legion building closed to all programs and meetings. Click here for more info
- In light of the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, the State has placed funding for Homestead Credits in reserve to meet emergency and statutorily required obligations. Therefore there will be no 2017 Homestead Credits given on tax bills.